Featuring TRD’s proprietary spring rate—linear in front, progressive in rear—TRD lowering springs lower your vehicle’s center of gravity by 0.5-in. in front and 1.5-in. in the rear. The result is enhanced on-road performance through quicker turn-in and enhanced steering response and cornering ability. The lowering springs have been engineered to maintain the vehicle dynamics and improve performance and have been rigorously tested for durability and suspension balance.Spring rates have been raised to 220# front and 210# rear.
- Enhances on-road vehicle performance quicker turn-in, enhanced steering response and improved cornering
- Lowers vehicle's center of gravity by 0.5-in. in front and 1.5-in. in rear
- Features TRD-developed proprietary spring rate (linear in front, progressive in rear)
- Engineered to maintain the vehicle dynamics and improve performance
- Rigorously tested for durability and suspension balance.
- Designed to work with stock struts
- Rigorously tested through the slalom, on the skid pad and around a high-speed road course
Note: These springs will NOT fit Matrix XRS or AWD, Corolla applications will perform best when used with Corolla XRS shocks.
TRD Lowering Springs Installation Instructions, PDF format.
Need the Reader?
What Else is There?
View other parts for your vehicle . . .
- 2013 Corolla
- 2012 Corolla
- 2011 Corolla Base
- 2011 Corolla LE, XLE
- 2011 Corolla S
- 2010 Corolla Base
- 2010 Corolla LE, XLE
- 2010 Corolla S
- 2010 Corolla XRS
- 2009 Corolla LE, XLE
- 2009 Corolla XRS
- 2009 Corolla S
- 2009 Corolla Base
- 2013 Matrix L
- 2013 Matrix S
- 2012 Matrix L
- 2012 Matrix S
- 2011 Matrix Base
- 2011 Matrix S
- 2010 Matrix Base
- 2010 Matrix S
- 2009 Matrix Base
- 2009 Matrix S
TRD Sport Parts lnstalled by Dealer
TRD Sport Parts are warranted for 12 months or 12,000 miles from the date of installation or for the balance of the new car warranty in force on the date of installation, whichever is greater, when TRD Sport Parts are installed by an authorized Toyota or Scion Dealer.
TRD Sport Parts Not Installed by a Dealer
TRD Sport Parts installed by anyone other than an authorized Toyota or Scion dealer are warranted for 12 months or 12,000 miles from the date of purchase only and the warranty coverage is limited to the replacement value of the TRD Sport Part.
Further Warranty Information