What's New in the Last 6 Months
For your 2010 Sequoia 8 Cylinder 4.6L
||2000-4100 HomeLink®5: Home Automation From Your Vehicle
This new HomeLink® Wireless Control System by Gentex is the latest generation in home automation. From the moment you pull up to your home, HomeLink® gives you full control. From opening security gates and garage doors, to illuminating exterior and interior lighting, activating appliances and disarming your home’s security system, HomeLink’s three programmable buttons can be set to perform any functions you choose.
Free Shipping in the 48 contiguous states.
- The trusted quality of HomeLink, in a new and improved design
- Three large buttons are easy to use with gloved hands and are backlit for elegant visibility at night
- The newest version of HomeLink, version 5, with more universal compatibility than version 4. Includes Quicktrain technology
- Seamless factory look and operation
- Easy to install, just visit your dealer
- Connected to vehicle power, so it's always ready to use
- No more clip on remote clutter, no more dead batteries!
||PTR09-00150 TRD High Performance Big Brake Kit
- Four-piston opposed, fixed calipers and two-piece, bolted body with bolt-in bridge
- Dust boots on caliper pistons help protect moving parts from corrosion and road debris
- The 323 x 32-mm. patented, directional AeroRotor internal cooling vane design induces greater airflow to cool the rotors, helping shed heat from the system and ensuring the brakes are ready to absorb heat during the next stop
- The application-specific, one-piece rotor design features non-friction surfaces, which:
- Maximize corrosion resistance and ensure durability under the harshest conditions
- Reduce maintenance requirements and simplify service
- Special cooling vane configuration eliminates resonance modes of the rotor, reducing the likelihood of brake noise—ensuring comfort isn't sacrificed for performance
- Rotors' cross-drilled friction surface:
- Helps enhance initial "bite" in wet or rainy conditions
- Assists in removal of consumed pad material or debris
- Provides an optimized friction interface for consistent performance
- Provides optimal balance of temperature capability, friction level, pedal feel, dust and noise for performance driving
- Stainless steel braided brake lines with Teflon® inner liner eliminate expansion under pressure for optimum pedal feel
Sparks Toyota, Inc.
4855 Hwy 501, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
Contact Jamie, Tim, Micah, or Greg for help today!