What's New in the Last 6 Months
For your 2008 Sequoia Large 8 Cylinder (5.7L)
||2000-4100 HomeLink®5: Home Automation From Your Vehicle
This new HomeLink® Wireless Control System by Gentex is the latest generation in home automation. From the moment you pull up to your home, HomeLink® gives you full control. From opening security gates and garage doors, to illuminating exterior and interior lighting, activating appliances and disarming your home’s security system, HomeLink’s three programmable buttons can be set to perform any functions you choose.
Free Shipping in the 48 contiguous states.
- The trusted quality of HomeLink, in a new and improved design
- Three large buttons are easy to use with gloved hands and are backlit for elegant visibility at night
- The newest version of HomeLink, version 5, with more universal compatibility than version 4. Includes Quicktrain technology
- Seamless factory look and operation
- Easy to install, just visit your dealer
- Connected to vehicle power, so it's always ready to use
- No more clip on remote clutter, no more dead batteries!
||PTR09-00150 TRD High Performance Big Brake Kit
- Four-piston opposed, fixed calipers and two-piece, bolted body with bolt-in bridge
- Dust boots on caliper pistons help protect moving parts from corrosion and road debris
- The 323 x 32-mm. patented, directional AeroRotor internal cooling vane design induces greater airflow to cool the rotors, helping shed heat from the system and ensuring the brakes are ready to absorb heat during the next stop
- The application-specific, one-piece rotor design features non-friction surfaces, which:
- Maximize corrosion resistance and ensure durability under the harshest conditions
- Reduce maintenance requirements and simplify service
- Special cooling vane configuration eliminates resonance modes of the rotor, reducing the likelihood of brake noise—ensuring comfort isn't sacrificed for performance
- Rotors' cross-drilled friction surface:
- Helps enhance initial "bite" in wet or rainy conditions
- Assists in removal of consumed pad material or debris
- Provides an optimized friction interface for consistent performance
- Provides optimal balance of temperature capability, friction level, pedal feel, dust and noise for performance driving
- Stainless steel braided brake lines with Teflon® inner liner eliminate expansion under pressure for optimum pedal feel
||SL3B SoundLinQ3 Bluetooth Interface Adapter
This interface adapter allows you to control iPod/iPhone right through your factory audio system as well as allow to connect other brand devices for Bluetooth steaming with text display feature. The SL3B provides direct plug-and-play connection for most Toyota and Lexus vehicles 2001 and newer with and without a Navigation system.
Integration with iOS devices include browsing by Playlist, Artist, Album, Genre, Audiobook, and Podcast for 5th Gen navigation systems. Older Gen navigation systems will allow browsing by song title and playlist. Integration with Android devices allows to display text information as well as allow basic control using your factory radio. SL3B interface supports 3rd Party Music Players and Internet Radio streaming over Bluetooth. It will allow you to listen and display info from supported apps like Pandora, TuneIn Radio, Rdio, Slacker, Spotify, Livio Radio, iHeartRadio and etc, while being paired with your iOS or Android device.
Browse your music using your factory radio and steering wheel controls for minimum driving distraction. The SL3B technology doesn't affect factory-installed components such as 6-disc CD changer, CD/DVD changer or satellite radio. When you connect SL3B iPod kit to the audio system, your vehicle recognizes it as an additional OEM CD changer, MD changer or MP3 audio device. And since the SoundLinQ3 system utilizes the factory audio system connectors, it installs easily without compromising your vehicle's warranty.
NOTE:Check Application Guide to Verify Compatability.
||SL3SAT SiriusXM Satellite Radio Interface Kit with Tuner
Check Application Guide
This Interface kit allows you to receive digital SiriusXM Satellite Radio directly through the Toyota OEM head unit. It seamlessly integrates SiriusXM vehicle Tuner into OEM audio system. Enjoy your Satellite Radio outstanding sound quality with direct connection to your radio, without Cassette Adapters, FM Transmitters or FM Modulators.
Preset 18 of your favorite stations for easy and quick selection (sat emulation only). Use tuning knob for quick browsing through wide channel selection, or browse by category if you prefer (SAT emulation only).
This interface kit provides direct Plug-and-Play connection to Toyota OEM audio system and supports vehicles whether they are equipped with Navigation System or not. Channel and Song information will be displayed on the Radio LCD or Navigation screen. (Please check Application guide to see whether your car supports TEXT or not). You can now control your Satellite Radio through the vehicle's head unit and steering wheel controls. This unique technology allows you to keep all factory installed components (such as 6-disc CD changer, CD/DVD changer, Rearseat Entertainment System).
When you connect this Interface Kit to the audio system, Toyota recognizes it as an additional CD/MD changer or as a SAT radio receiver.
Check Application Guide
Scion Owners: Radio Models T10015 use GSRSAT, Radios with add-on navigation module are not compatible
Sparks Toyota, Inc.
4855 Hwy 501, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
Contact Jamie, Tim, Micah, or Greg for help today!