What's New in the Last 6 Months
For your 2007 Tundra Regular Cab Large 8 Cylinder (5.7L)
||2000-4100 HomeLink®5: Home Automation From Your Vehicle
This new HomeLink® Wireless Control System by Gentex is the latest generation in home automation. From the moment you pull up to your home, HomeLink® gives you full control. From opening security gates and garage doors, to illuminating exterior and interior lighting, activating appliances and disarming your home’s security system, HomeLink’s three programmable buttons can be set to perform any functions you choose.
Free Shipping in the 48 contiguous states.
- The trusted quality of HomeLink, in a new and improved design
- Three large buttons are easy to use with gloved hands and are backlit for elegant visibility at night
- The newest version of HomeLink, version 5, with more universal compatibility than version 4. Includes Quicktrain technology
- Seamless factory look and operation
- Easy to install, just visit your dealer
- Connected to vehicle power, so it's always ready to use
- No more clip on remote clutter, no more dead batteries!
||250-8208-TUN1 4.3” Prewired Rear View Mirror Camera Kit
- 4.3" Seamless TFT LCD Mirror Monitor
- Meets OEM Standards
- Anti-Glare Coating
- LCD Automatically dims at night
- 2 Video Inputs
- High Resolution Display
- Reverse Trigger Over-ride
- Camera is built into the included Tundra specific handle
- 1/4" CMOS Color Camera
- .1 Low Lux
- Parking Gridlines* [can be deactivated during product installation]
- 150° Lens w/Excellent Depth of Field
- Waterproof Case w/Anti-fog Lens
This kit is prewired and includes the camera embedded in the tail gate handle, the rearview mirror, and all of the wiring required for installation.
Sparks Toyota, Inc.
4855 Hwy 501, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
Contact Jamie, Tim, Micah, or Greg for help today!